- Development and maintenance of our in-house .NET applications used at all sites of the Group worldwide
- Taking charge of the complete development cycle from concept and implementation to testing and improvement
- Close collaboration with the development team at the headquarters in Switzerland
- Higher education in computer engineering
- Autonomous and methodical way of working
- Good spoken and written English
- Perennial experience in software and database development
- Experience in one or more of the following special subjects: Visual Studio Environment (C#.NET)/ Microsoft Azure Cloud Services / Web service programming / Design and implementation of OO data models / Database development on MySQL and SQL / Development of user interfaces for desktop applications
- Possibility of professional self-realization, professional and personal growth
- Working in a creative and young team
- Excellent working conditions, wage agreement
- Possibility of attending a language course
About usKUK Group manufactures coils and electronics for the medical, automotive and industrial markets. Coils are used in drives, sensors or solenoid valves. We supply our global customers with efficient production solutions and modern technologies. KUK is an innovative supplier with over 1000 motivated employees in seven countries.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply by email to email@example.com. For further information, please contact our HR Manager Zuzana Tišková, +421 32 6501 823.